Thursday, March 18, 2010

First post...blah blah blah

So I started this blog to chronicle my 2010 race season and training. Problem is, I got stuck on the first post. Guess a lot of people do this. Spent a week training last week and not blogging it.

What is this blog about? Life. Tri prep. Training. Goals. Everyday progress. Knowledge....sharing whatever I've got. Just Steph's Stuph.

I'm a mom of 3 girls ages 12, 10 & 8. I own a gym with my husband. Soon to be a few gyms and this blog will record the process of opening up a new club. THAT will be fun! This triathlon I'm doing in August will be done with 16 friends that I'm training. Including one grandma and her granddaughter. How cool is that?

There, first post down and a quick intro. Lacrosse practice is tonight and it's GORGEOUS outside! I'm going to bring the iPod and run around the park while the girls practice.

Hugs,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment