Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday was great.  Morning run of just 3 miles (short day) and evening was spent walking around the fields during lacrosse practice. 




Took this shot out on my run with my phone & the other is a self portrait in my mobile office - LOL.  I feel REALLY antsy.  Like I'm coasting too much.  Need to step up my game.  Go back to the training drawing board. 

Perhaps I'm a bit further in and more fit than I thought I was when I laid out my schedule.  This is typical.  Could be worse.  I could be in worse shape than I thought!

This morning I taught spinning.  Hips feel a bit tight.  I'm toying with the idea of the FULL marathon in Denver this October.  Officially lost my marbles.

Alright, the Under Armour store opened yesterday down at the outlets.  Gonna check it out tonight with the girlies.  They could use some UA for LAX while it's still cold. 

Thought for the day yesterday (and every day for the rest of my life I hope):

“How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.” ~ George Washington Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment