Saturday, March 20, 2010

Officially TOAST


Training took a day off because we had a big fundraiser/BodyPump 73 launch party at the gym. One of my friends came and she wanted to do Zumba class SOOOOOO I did the following:

Zumba
BodyPump
Then taught Spinning first thing this morning - phew!

Biggest issue is that my bra and shoes weren't good for Zumba. Sore, sore, sore!

But it feels good to be sore. Makes me appreciate the WORK I did for my body.

I'm taking my middle daughter to lunch at my favorite restaurant - the Narrows on Kent Island. It's a bit of a tradition now. REALLY looking forward to some quality one-on-one time with my girlie! Then probably off to Whole Foods to restock.

For the next two weeks I will be adjusting my diet as I'm experiencing serious gluten sensitivity issues. I hope this gets under control soon. Hate being sick all of the time.

Okay, I'm a hot, sweaty, tranny mess. Off to the showers I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment