Sunday, March 21, 2010

OUTSIDE!!!


It's hard to believe that just a few weeks ago we had three feet of snow on the ground here. Today was supposed to be an off day, but my Lab Riley was on a different schedule. So we went for a walk/run down by the Chester. Bliss.

Running is a great way to take time and think. It's time away from e-mails, faxes, texts.....the Crackberry. I love a good excuse to switch off and turn my thoughts inward. I thought about how blessed I am to live where I do. Lots of people wonder how I can handle living away from cities and suburbs, but I love it. You can always go to the action - but at night it's so nice to have the peace and quiet.

Got home and did some research on these crazy huge geese that live along the river. Turns out they are Greylag geese and they look like something out of a Beatrix Potter book. I'm grateful to have learned something new today!

Tomorrow is treadmill work. Lots to do! The data and stats start tomorrow. Gentlemen, start your engines!



No comments:

Post a Comment